Both Hops and Valerian are calming herbs that support restful sleep. Calcium is a mineral that your body needs to produce melatonin, a hormone that helps you fall asleep and supports healing.
It’s important to get restful sleep each night. Sleep is the time your body goes into repair mode, fixing damaged cells and removing toxins from your brain and body.
Calcom – To get the benefit of calcium, your body must be able to absorb it. That’s why we use Algae calcium. Unlike most calcium, algae calcium is easy to absorb. For best results, mix the recommended dose with 4oz of water and 1 dropper each of Hops and Valerian.
If you’re getting less than 7 hours of restful sleep a night, then it’s important to take steps to improve your sleep:
- Start a sleep schedule. Go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning (including weekends).
- Don’t eat 3 hours before bedtime.
- Turn off bright lights such as TV and phone an hour before bed. Read or write during that hour instead.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and don’t consume caffeine in the afternoon.
- Stay away from mucus forming foods. These can interrupt breathing while sleeping.
- Take sleep supporting herbs and calcium 30 minutes before bed.
Sleep is 1 of the 5 basics that are necessary to living a healthy life. If you’re serious about living healthy, then you need to take your sleep serious.
Have questions? Contact Us
*This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.